Lucy’s Farm Zoo ~ We Guarantee Lots of Fun, Smiles and Laughter Therapy!
- 8440 County Rd 56, Utopia, ON, L0M 1T0
- Please contact: Lucy Bonjour 705-791-4930 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vera Del Vecchio 705-424-5249 cel: 416-368-0334 email@example.com
- Meet our family of Horses, Miniature horses, Goats, Chickens, Bunnies, Ducks, Alpaca, Pot Belly Pig, Cats, Dogs, and Baby Animals and more!
- Excitement & Fun For: School trips; Birthday Parties; Events; Family Picnic; Pictures
Rent a Chicken or Rabbit ~ Do you want to try out an animal without a long term responsibility and can chicken out any time? No problem. Rent to enjoy the benefits without the worries! You may want to Rent Chickens to provide your family with your own fresh eggs! You may want to Rent a Rabbit for your children to play and learn about care taking? The Rabbits come with a cage and the chickens come with a portable chicken coop, food and water dishes, and info instructions. There is a guaranteed return to our farm if you chicken out anytime or If you want to adopt your rabbits or chickens! Eggs from your two chickens should lay 7-14 yummy organic eggs per week. How do you start? Just give us a call and we will set up a new home for your chickens or rabbits. Enjoy their unique cute personalities while you learn and reap their benefits! The real benefits of free-range eggs are in their nutritional value and is one of the best food sources for vitamin D: less cholesterol, less saturated fat, increased vitamins A, E and D, more omega-3 fatty acids, and more beta carotene. The cholesterol in organic eggs is considered “good” cholesterol that will not have the same detrimental health effects as “bad” cholesterol. Cholesterol is actually a very important part of your diet and helps you maintain calcium and phosphorous levels in our bloodstreams. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to our body’s day to day functions and help to prevent several chronic diseases.