Healthy Earth Nature Farming is Beneficial to Restore and Enhance Healthy Life in Humans, Plants, Animals and Planet.
Note: Our produce is grown with Nature Farming Methods using Micro Heroes for true organic methods that grows healthier, stronger, larger plants.
5 Principles of Healthy Earth Nature Farming:
1. Nature farming is simple to understand and can be practiced by anyone.
2. Nature farming is beneficial to the farmer, society, protects and the environment.
3. Nature farming preserves and protects the soil, the basis of sustainable agriculture.
4. Nature farming preserves nature and the environment for future generations.
5. Nature farming is able to continuously increase production to meet the needs of an expanding population without disrupting or destroying nature.
Healthy Earth Farmer
Sina Asgharar (his business name Unity Farm) ~ Organic Market Garden
It all started with the understanding ‘you are what you eat.” Sina’s adventure into farming has been one of self recovery through connection with nature. As his connection with nature has strengthened, his realization about the importance of food, and the way its grown has become vital. Moving forward it is his missions to connect people back with the food they consume, and most importantly nature. firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy Earth Market Garden: Pick Up by Appointment Only Please contact Vera or Sina
Micro Greens; Spinach; Kale; Lettuce; Garlic / Onion Chives
Kampuchea; Micro Heroes Probiotic; Micro Heroes Mix (Bokashi);
Bokashi Composting Kit; Apricot Seeds B17
Coming Soon ~ Garlic; Green Beans; Zucchini and much more…
Saturdays 8am – 1pm – Sina our Healthy Earth Farmer will be at Village Market at Waldorf School – 9100 Bathurst St., Thornhill, Canada, L4J 8C7
HEALTHY EARTH SPA DAY – CHEMICAL FREE INDOOR POOL AND HOT TUB!
WE USE FRIENDLY MICRO HEROES TO EAT UP ANY BAD BACTERIA. No more red eyes, damaged hair and skin rashes from the harsh chemicals in chlorine, bromine or salt water that turns to chlorine!
Ask about an appointment to pamper yourself and friends for a Healthy Earth Spa Day!